Community Involvement - Scholarships
Farmers Electric Cooperative will award $1,000 scholarships to outstanding high school seniors in 2015. The scholarships can be applied toward tuition, housing, meal plans and/or books at a college, university or technical school of your choice.
Along with the application, please submit:
- Your parent or guardian must be a member of Farmers Electric Cooperative at their principal residence.
- You must be currently enrolled as a high school senior.
- You must be planning to attend a college, university or technical school as a full-time student in the fall of 2015.
- You must have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Three letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, church leaders or work supervisors
- Copy of transcript to verify the GPA certified by high school counselor.
- A recent headshot photo
- A completed photo release form. (Download Release Form)
To apply, please fill out the application 2015 Scholarship Application. For more information contact Nancy Runge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903.453.0595.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 3, 2015.