Marathon Water Heaters
Farmers Electric Cooperative is proud to offer Marathon Water Heaters to our Members. We recognize Marathon as one of the most durable water heaters on the market. Some of the advantages of a Marathon Water Heater are:
- Tank comes complete with a factory installed vacuum relief valve, ¾” brass tee and ¾” brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve
- All wiring run in conduit for easy control wiring
- Seamless blow molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion free life
- High temperature, commercial-grade diptubes for greater durability
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks
- Our unique high temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom, creating a “whirlpool effect” which helps prevent sediment build-up
- Every tank includes 4′ of pipe insulation for even greater savings
If you would like to purchase a Marathon water heater, contact Jim Mellody at 903-455-1715.